Televisions have continuously advanced ever since they were first created. The original TVs were small and offered simple black and white colors. Over time color televisions were created and before we knew it we had crystal clear HD televisions. The modern TV has become “smart” and is able to connect to the internet. If you have a smart TV and are looking for new ways to watch and access content, then you should consider Mobdro Smart TV.
What is Mobdro for Smart TV?
Televisions have really come a long way. Back in the day, the TVs were big but had a really small screen that would only offer simple black and white colours. As the years went by, colour televisions were made and started to be distributed to every household. After those came the HD TVs. They offered amazing quality and colour. But they could still be improved. That’s when Smart TVs became a thing. If you own a smart television and are tired of looking on the internet for content to watch, don’t worry. Mobdro for Smart TV is your solution.
Mobdro on Smart TV is a streaming service. The app does something unique. Instead of hosting its own streams, it searches the internet for free streams. After the streams are found, Mobdro categorizes them and presents them to you. To have an idea of how Mobdro works, the streams could be compared to television channels.
Mobdro has millions of users all over the world so you may be wondering why. Well, apart from offering a huge variety of streams, you are also provided with a very simple and beginner-friendly user interface. On top of that, Mobdro doesn’t cost anything to use. There is a premium version which will remove adverts and allow you to watch streams offline. But, the main features are all offered on the free version as well.
How to Download and install Mobdro for Smart TV
Downloading Mobdro on your Smart TV is really simple if it has an Android OS. So let’s see the steps you need to take to download Mobdro on your Smart TV.
- Firstly, you’ll need to have a browser installed. If you don’t have one, you can easily install one from the Google Play Store.
- You will also need a file explorer, which can be found on the Google Play Store as well. We recommend the ES File Explorer app. This app will allow you to look through the files on your Smart TV.
- You will then need to navigate to the Settings > Security > Restricted Options. There you will see an option to allow “Unknown Sources”. Turn the option on, as this will allow you to download and install Mobdro on your Smart TV.
- Open your browser and download the Mobdro APK file.
- After the download is completed, open the ES File Explorer app and find the “Mobdro.apk” file.
- Run the file and wait for Mobdro to install
- Run the Mobdro app
You will now be able to use Mobdro on your Smart TV.
Categories Mobdro for Smart TV
As we mentioned before, Mobdro offers a huge array of categories to choose from. Here are the ones that you will be presented with when you first launch the app:
- News: In this category, you will find news streams.
- Sports: In this category, you will find sports streams.
- Gaming: In this category, you will find gaming streams.
- Podcast: In this category, you will find podcasts.
- Shows: In this category, you will find different shows.
- Animals: In this category, you will find streams about animals.
- Tech: In this category, you will find streams about technology.
- Music: In this category, you will find music streams.
- Others: In this category, you will find streams of many other categories, like religion.
Mobdro offers a great form of entertainment when you need it. There’s plenty of channels to choose from. Take your smart TV to the next level with a streaming application that lets you choose from a wide range of free channels. All of the streams indexed by Mobdro are available freely as Mobdro simply finds and organizes them for you.